|"Betrayals Are in my Blood"|
|Previous||Changing Things Up|
Betrayals Are in my Blood is the sixth episode of Survivor: Caribbean
Immunity Challenge: Together The Tribe Stands
The tribes were to use two stepping poles to transfer two tribe members from one platform to another out at sea. All the tribe members would then swim out to a smaller tower. To win immunity, the tribe has to get all seven of its members on the tower with both feet on or above the top deck, wins immunity and safe from tribal council.
Previously on SurvivorEdit
- Julia wants to plan to blindside Moey, after she has her pearls in her hands.
- A tribe swap, made Julia's mistake coming into an affect to Nicole, who feels like she's in the minority.
- As people thinking of allies to align, for Cuan and Ken it seeked them great opportunity.
- Many on Tobago were fed up of Nicole crying.
- At the Immunity challenge, Anegada won Immunity.
- As Cody's leadership actually helped the guys voting a potential threat later on the game, leaving the girls in the minority.
- At tribal council, Daniele was blindsided in a 5-2-1 vote. 16 are left, who will be voted out tonight?
Still in the RunningEdit
| || |
| || || |
| || |